UnderGround Madden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnderGround Madden

PSP Madden League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everything has been updated as of now. Team Picks are open. We are doing this with Madden 10. Madden 11 has no online and it looks exactly like 10. I won't bother getting it.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:58 am
Latest topics
» Sorry but...
is the chargers charge going out? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 2:17 am by Ov3rChArGe

» Its ya boy TheNewKid
is the chargers charge going out? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:54 pm by kjdaman

» Team Picks
is the chargers charge going out? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:27 pm by eagles555

» good teams playing bad
is the chargers charge going out? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:22 am by SFWillis52

» Can we count forever?
is the chargers charge going out? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 am by mafiafran

» WHo is faster

» Questions.

» Help out UGM
is the chargers charge going out? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 pm by destroyer555

» Teams and Team Owners
is the chargers charge going out? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 am by Ov3rChArGe

Top posters
Ov3rChArGe
is the chargers charge going out? Vote_lcapis the chargers charge going out? Voting_baris the chargers charge going out? Vote_rcap 
micnasty
is the chargers charge going out? Vote_lcapis the chargers charge going out? Voting_baris the chargers charge going out? Vote_rcap 
destroyer555
kjdaman
SFWillis52
TheNewKid
pats94
CJ28titan
BETTAxTHANxU
Louisianimal
Sponsor
is the chargers charge going out? Sicksi10
Poll

is the chargers charge going out?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dez88Bryant

is the chargers charge going out? Empty
PostSubject: is the chargers charge going out?   is the chargers charge going out? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:01 pm

To me it seems the chargers arent that good. I know they had a good record but when dont they. Every year they go to the playoffs and do nothing. Does anybody think i'm right or am i just expecting too much from them let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
destroyer555

destroyer555

PostSubject: Re: is the chargers charge going out?   is the chargers charge going out? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 pm

UR right ,the chargers are the one of the best REGULAR SEASON teams in the league.FOr some reason when they make the playoffs the stop winning usually from lack of energy or just bad playingNow LT is gone a running game is out of the quesion.BEcause their coach was passing alot more than running.
SO the chargers arent really a very good team.
Back to top Go down
TheNewKid

TheNewKid

PostSubject: Re: is the chargers charge going out?   is the chargers charge going out? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:31 pm

SD u suxis the chargers charge going out? 640Super_Bowl_Signature_M
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenskillz.forumotin.com
Ov3rChArGe
Admin
Ov3rChArGe

PostSubject: Re: is the chargers charge going out?   is the chargers charge going out? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 am

I believe SD Beat Tennessee when we played last season buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://ugmadden.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the chargers charge going out?   is the chargers charge going out? Empty

Back to top Go down

is the chargers charge going out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderGround Madden :: Off Topic :: AFC Talk-
Jump to: